Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ghost in the Car - Part 2

It happened again! I went out to start my car up and...rrrrrr...rrrrr...tic. The stinking battery drained again. This time the radio wasn't even on. I am thinking the battery is about shot. So tomorrow...I get to look for a nice el cheapo battery somewhere. Not being made of money...I have to get the used things. You can usually find reconditioned batteries for around $20. Too bad it happened today...as I missed out on a great BBQ at my friend's inlaws place. Crap!

On a better note, I finally got my sound system to work on my $5 computer. I had an extra sound card and installed it...problem solved. I also downloaded MSN Media Player 10...which has more functions than the 9 edition. I picked out and downloaded some new skins...they look great. At least something worked today!

Guess I'll have to hang around here and watch movies...put stuff on Ebay. Oh well...Memorial Day will be here soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home