Wednesday, May 04, 2005

EEOC election - another battle awaits.

I just received a notice of election from the TSA Office of Civil Rights. The notice is for me to request a hearing before an EEOC Judge regarding the injury I incurred while a baggage screener. It is that...or have the agency make a final decision. Fat chance there...as it has been my experience that if left to the devices of any government agency...they will never admit wrongdoing on their part for anything.

Oh yes...I definately will be requesting a hearing before the EEOC. At least TSA will have to defend their actions before a third party. Remember...TSA is barred from having a Union...so any protections are welcomed. Thanks to TSA...my back is never going to be the same. I look forward to this hearing...and my chance to hold them accountable for their negligence.

Jeez....how many times do I have to defend myself against the government before I am vindicated? It seems like I have been doing this forever...well at least 13 years anyway. It seems like it is never going to end. I am getting so sick and tired of it. I am getting so drained by the constant battles. If you take the governement's position...I might as well be Hannibal Lector...or Adolf Hitler. So atrocious are my crimes against humanity that I must wear the scarlet letter forever. Typical government tactics...crucify the little guys and whitewash the higher ups. Just like the Ahbu Gharab Prison in Iraq. The only person really being punished is Lance Corporal Lyndee England. All of the officers were exonerated. You can't tell me that at least some officers didn't know what was going on...and sanctioned it.

Remember the Navy scandal of Tailhook. How many of those officers walked away clean after engaging in that debauchery? How many girls were assaulted? It is the same way all over the government service...military or civilan. Roast the peons on the open flame while the elite staff maybe gets a slap on the wrist. What hypocracy! What a load of crap! So here I go again...into the flames of battle...and the government shall cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home