Friday, April 29, 2005

Venice Beach Event....Plus Other Stuff

I just got back from Venice Beach...yes, the one near LA...from an event I helped my cousin with. He gave a class to one of the elementary schools there about water conservation and composting. We had about 90 kids attend. It was OK...and at least some of the kids were interested. We had alot of questions and inquires. I found that some of the same kids who were at the last one...were also at this one.

If you have never been to Venice Beach...you are missing some real freaks. Just about every kind of human can be found there...with an abundance of drug users, alcholics and bums. Lots and lots of bums. I guess they are the cast offs of society. Kind of like me...only without a home. The school was only about 1 block from the beach...and even though it was rather cool...there were plenty of people out and about. It was a good day overall.

Don't get too discouraged if you don't see any postings on my new blog...I have to get some new "documents" rounded up. Give me a few days to get them loaded up. Since I have a real penchant for government corruption...I am contemplating posting a few of the better documents from IG reports on the old INS too. Very intriguing reading...as you can see what our supposed "best and brightest leaders" are made of. Amazing they still work for the government...but they do. Hypocritical bastards they are.

Regarding "Anna". Well, I hope she received the letter and portrait I sent to her in February. I'm assuming she did...as it never was returned. Likewise...I hope that she has had a chance to read this blog...as much of the content is affiliated with her in one way, or the other. I would like to think that she would be curious enough to check out what I have written. I know that if she were doing the same...I would certainly be a regular visitor for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home