Sunday, September 11, 2005

Next Topic....The LA County Fair

I just returned from a weekend of helping my cousin at his booth at the LA County Fair...in Pomona, CA. Great weekend...not too hot...maybe mid 70s. Lots and lots of people. Across from the booth...was the Safari High Dive show. The highlight of this show is the 80 foot high dive into a pool of water less than 10 feet deep. That 80 feet looks awfully high on a flimsy radio tower. No thank you. Helping him at the fair makes for a long day...and I must admit...I am tired. My back is killing me...time to go home and stretch out. Time to visit dreamland once again. Time to activate my time machine once again...and transport myself into the a world I can only see in my sleep...where memories dwell and true love never dies. A place where my Soul of the Moon can be as silent as a whisper...as near as a breath of air...and as delicate as a lotus blossom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home