Monday, September 05, 2005

Damn...Labor Day is Over Already!

What a fast summer it was. It slipped by as quickly and as quietly as an owl would on a hot summer night. It just seemed like Memorial day was a week ago. I lose track of time so easily anymore. What did I do this summer anyway? Pretty much...nothing. Wasted 3 whole months away. It seems that all I have to show for this summer is a whole lot of fretting over TSA troubles...financial troubles...and lest we forget...heartache troubles. What a happy life I have had. NOT!

Of course...unofficial fall had to start off with a bang. My alma mater...Boise State Univeristy...got slaughtered in football yesterday againt the Georgia bulldogs. 48 to 13...aaaaaugh! It was enough to make me pull my hair out. 6 turnovers in a game against someone like national powerhouse Georgia...guarantees failure. I now have to put up with a whole week of ridicule from my Oregon State Beaver loving cousins...who we have to play this Saturday. God I hope we can get it together enough to beat them...or I'll never live it down.

And the good times just keep on rolling......LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home