Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More Snaffus for TSA

Unbelievable...just unbelievable! Don't ask me what is wrong with TSA these days. I called the Peopleline HR office to check on getting my SF50...so I could get my annual leave pay reimbursed and my TSP account money. So what do they tell me? Oh...there was a problem with your tenure that popped up in April...we haven't heard anything yet...so that's why you haven't got your separation packet. As a bonus...I was told I needed the separation packet and SF 50 before I could get any money they owed me.

Damn! How long does it take anyway? I mean I was separated way back on January 7...and now it is almost June. What a crock! I just love it...when you owe the government money...that want it now! When they owe you money...who cares when you get paid. What a bunch of crapola.

My guess is that they realized they made a mistake on my separation...such as terminating me as a probationary employee instead of as a permanent one. I am guessing they are trying to figure out how to get out of this one.
Well...someday I might see that money. I am not going to hold my breath though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home