Monday, May 23, 2005

Another Full Moon...Another Day of Silence

I went to bed late last night and happened to go outside and was awestruck by the best looking full moon I had seen in a long time. Full, bright and beautiful...just like my love from long ago. Each time I see the full moon...I can't help but think of her. For as I have seen each moon...so has she. Her connection to the moon is as mysterious as the stars above. Her radiance shines as the lunar light spills upon the verdant valleys of Earth far below.
When I look at the moon in all of it's glory...I see reflections of her eyes...as large and shining as that heavenly body.

But yet the silence remains the same. Never a word about her do I hear. Never a response to my blog from her do I read. Why is there such deafening silence between us? Am I truly forgotten for all time. Has she even read one of my posts on here? I have no way of knowing...though I wish I did. I can only dream of things that could have been...if fate would have been kind enough to let them. But that is not the way for me. My life is never easy...always the hard way do I find. Always the lonely path do I take.
Always the broken heart do I feel. This is my reality! My condemnation to hell. Woe is me!

Silence may be golden...but complete silence is death. Totenkopf stalks me every day...waiting for the time I slip up. Waiting for me to become ever weaker. That day is coming...for I cannot hold out forever. My strength is waning...as does the full moon after it's glorious show. If she has any compassion or feelings left for me at all...I would wish only that the silence could be broken...if only for a moment. This is not too much to ask...is it?
I ask this of the Soul of the Moon...that the silence could be broken.

Sigh...a depressive sigh indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home