Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Bug Fair - Day 1

Yesterday was a hot day at the LA Natural History Museum. While most people got booths inside where it was nice and air conditioned...we did not. We got stuck outside by a butterfly pavillion...and when the sun brole through the trees it was hot! As a matter of fact...only 2 people got stuck outside in that pavillion...us and some guy selling caterpillers. Nice huh? I guess LA County doesn't rate high enough to get inside where the AC is.

Anyway...there were many vendors there selling various insects, spiders and scorpions. Most were just carefully prepared mounts. Some were live though.
This was the first time I had ever been to the LA Natural History Museum. They have many interesting exhibits and mounted skeletons. Of course...I took my digital camera and have some cool pics to post on my other blog....

Well...today is another day at the bug fair...it should be just as busy and just as hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home