Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday Night

Well...here it is at 5:10pm and I am sitting at my computer in my cousin's office.
It was a good day in Downey...warm...but not too warm. I wonder if the weather is as good in Arizona. I suspect that around Phoenix and Tucson it is much hotter. My guess for the southeastern part...since it is over 4,000 feet...it is much cooler. Probably more like where I grew up at in Idaho.

Regarding the computer named "LISA"...still I have had no response from each of the 2 times I have inquired of this person. Maybe it is not a person...rather a cold, heartless machine. Maybe it is the Carnivore program the DOJ wanted to use several years back. Could be a Martian for all I know. Whomever...or whatever "LISA" is...it is clearly obvious that the mystery of their identity will remain just that...a mystery. I wonder why this entity refuses to respond to my inquiries? If you are reading this post...and I know you will...you have gotten my interest piqued. I am curious and apprehensive the same time. What great secret does this mystery person harbor? As you are curious of me...so I am of you. How about some clues? LOL :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home