Friday, May 13, 2005

Unbelievable!

I opened up the LA Times this morning...and there it was...a front page story on Border Corruption. It seems that the FBI has been conducting an operation on the US/Mexican Border for about 3 years.
So far...17 military and Law Enforcement Officials have been indicted with smuggling crimes. This includes Federal officials from Customs, Immigration, Park Service and a Bureau of Prisons. Also officials from the Tucson PD. Mostly it was smuggling carloads of Cocaine...but also people as well.

This behavior apparently went on for years before anyone was finally arrested. That's just great. Here the government has villified me for the last 13 years because of a failed relationship...but allowed the real crooks to continue to work and betray this country for years.
I never committed any such acts of criminality against the United States. I was above reproach and would never give in to bribes, kickbacks or other such illegal crap. But the government continues to portray me as a vile sychophant who can't be trusted...yet they trusted all of these professional military and federal law enforcement officials for years before doing something about it.

My question to the government: Why am I still being blacklisted for an affair of the heart back at Glynco...when you are allowing such dirtbags as these to patrol the border, carry firearms, make arrests and wear the uniform? Lay off of me! Please...enough is enough!
When you can let scum like these work at will for years...when you can let scum like my former port director, Arthur Alvarez, continue to still work and carry a gun...than I can't see why I should still be blacklisted from employment? Give me some good reason for these double standards. OK...just one good reason. If you can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home