Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hello LISA!

Although I don't know who...or what...you are. I have noticed that you have been visiting my site with a frequent reqularity. In fact...it seems that nearly each time I post...you are checking my post out soon after that. Do you have some sort of notification service that tells you when I post? I would hate to think that LISA is some sort of government agency collecting data on me.

I hope that you are just a private person who has an interest in me and my site. Could you please contact me via email...or post comments link...so I can see if I am not just being paranoid. When you have been going up against the government as long as I have...anything is possible. Besides...if you know who I am, or have an interest in me...it would be nice to know the type of person you are. I am not asking you to divulge anything you don't want to...nor am I asking for your name...except your first name if you want to.

Since you know many things about me already from my postings...I would like to know a little about you. Perhaps we could be internet friends. Thanks for for visiting my site...and I hope you will continue to visit.

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home