Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Secretos en Los Angeles y Houston

I am truly amazed! In case you have never seen it...sometime tune in to UHF Channel 62 (here in LA). This is a Spnaish channel and they aire 2 shows at 8:00pm (pacific time) called Secretos "secrets".
The first one takes place in LA and the second one in Houston, Texas.
Both shows are 30 minutes each...back to back. The shows are similar in format to the show "Cheaters"...except in Spanish.

But...they are much better than Cheaters in my opinion. How they get away with what they do I just don't know. Their investigators break into homes, offices and cars and hide microphones and mini cameras. It sure seems illegal to me. Unlike Cheaters...Secretos takes more risks...shows more risque footage...and allows the parties to fight longer. They really are great programs. Although the programs are in Spanish...you don't need to know Spanish to figure out what is going on.

So...if there is nothing on tv and you are bored to death...check out Canal 62 y las programas Secretos. 8pm Lunes al Viernes.

4 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great show. Even though i am 13 years old it shows me many things that i need to know for life. It is a great show and it will always be. How can people get away with what they do. Well Secretos won`t let them they will fine out the truth and make sure that they get punished for what they are doing. It is an amazing show. I know that it helps out alot of people.
For people that are trying to hurt them are bad. They don`t have a reason for them to do stuff to secretos. They are just helping people find out the truth about there love ones that they care about and want to know what is happening. For people that hate secretos have a big problem probably because you got discoverd and are really mad but it isn`t there fault it`s your falut for doing what you did.
Crystal Milanez

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Yes Crystal...I agree, Secretos is a great show. I am glad you enjoyed reading my post. Just out of curiosity...how did you find out about my blog anyway? Keep reading :->

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am trying to find out if they have a web site. I can't figure out how they can break into a home and do all the stuff they do. I would be curious if this is really real or re-enacted some how.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I did a show with "Secretos" a few years back, and I was wondering who the director is usually? Or, how can I get in touch with them?

Thanks, Kate Clancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home