Friday, July 01, 2005

Summer is flying by...as is my life.

July already and it feels like summer is almost over. Not yet of course...but it feels like it. I really haven't done a thing so far. Most disappointing. No trips to anywhere...yet. The weather here has been great. Maybe around 80 for a high. Not bad.

I see that Alma is still baking in Arizona. For weeks the temps have been over 100 in Phoenix and Tucson. Most of the border there has been the same...hot as hell. If she were to read this...I hope that you are doing well. I think of you all too often. I still feel just as guilty and bad for making such a mess of everything. I love you just as much as I did so long ago. My exile forces me to admire you from a long distance...lest I bring down the full fury and wrath of the government upon me. My war continues...the names may change...but the power behind the throne is as determined as ever. I wish that I could at least see you...but alas...that is not possible.

So I must remember the dreams I had..we had...and look upon the grainy photos of you from Glynco. Humans should not have to suffer these fates on the whims of the powerful who can show no compassion, empathy...or love. How you feel...I cannot say. I can guess...I can speculate...I can wish. But none of the that makes it true. Only you know what you feel...no one can say that for you. I know how I feel...and I know that you know this. I have shared it many times in the past. Now through the pages of this blog...you now how I still feel about you.

My written words have superceded my artistic medium...which has been all but silenced by the incident at Glynco. What beauty that once flowed through my fingertips by pen and brush...now flows through the same by words of inner thought. I would again like to see if the same artistic magic can be put upon paper and canvas...but each time I have tried...visions of what my art caused 13 years past haunts me like no other.
I do not know what it will take to release the torment of those visions to a point where the canvas befriends me once again. Perhaps you do? I wish that you and your loved ones have a great 4th of July.

Sigh............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home