Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What a crappy day.....

Another day of...well...pain and disappointment. What could have happened today. Well, to start with I was cleaning around the old apartment and a rather heavy...say 15 pounds...radio fell off a shelf and dropped on my foot. My bare foot. Besides the usual bleeding...it swelled like a mellon. The doc said one small fracture in one of the foot bones. Got back to the abode and as I was nailing the shelf unit back up, I pulled a muscle behind my right shoulder blade. That sure felt good. I can still feel it all the through my chest.

Not done yet. I get 2 letters telling me that if I don't pay my power bill by the 5th...off it goes. I try and call the power company up to make arrangements...surprise...the phone was turned off. I then try and go to my cousin's office to call...the car battery is dead. All this and it is still early in the afternoon. I can just imagine what more "fun" is in store for me by the end of this miserable day. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home