Monday, June 27, 2005

TSA Shannanigans Part 4

In the continuing saga of my quest for justice frim the TSA and DHS...the fun just never stops! So I get another SF-50 (#3) last week and it shows them removing me from permanent status...and placing me back on probationary status. Huh?????? They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. Can't really say I have heard this one before...but after the long ordeal with the INS and the DOJ...nothing surprises me anymore.

I finally got through to the TSA Office of Civil Rights to check on my case. They are preparing it to be sent to the Department of Homeland Security for adjudication. In fantasy land they have 60 days to issue a decision...in reality land...it will be much longer. Of course...if I don't like their decision (any bets here) I can either have the EEOC review it, or it's off to District Court. I should be awarded an honorary law degree for all this legal work the last 13 years...and counting.

Finally...I was checking the weather in south eastern Arizona (Douglas to be exact). Whoo is it hot down there. 104 degrees yesterday...even hotter tomorrow and the next day...the whole week is the same. Here in Long Beach...78 degrees and sunny. I wonder how people handle that kind of heat day after day...imagine the AC bills. I wonder how Alma is handling the heat? After years of being there...I am sure she has it worked out. It would be nice to hear how she is doing once in a while. I miss her as much as I always have. She should know that I will never stop thinking of her, caring for her...loving her. Though the years may pass...friends and lovers come and go...but true love lasts a lifetime. Sigh...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home