Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday...oh sweet Saturday

Another glorious weekend is here. Just got through teaching another workshop and had a good turnout. What to do the rest of the day...that is the question.

I am sure I'll hit some yard sales and thrift stores. With luck I'll find something of value...then it's off to Ebay it goes.

By the way...I had another one of those dreams of her just 2 days ago. In this one...she was going to get married to a guy from Hawai'i in October or November. Not a very pleasent dream for me...as it seemed to last forever. Thank god it was only a dream. I still am having shivers from it today. I wish she would...at least once...call, write or something. Even if it is just to say she hates my guts and wish I would drop dead. At least that would be something and I would not have to torture myself always wondering and dreaming. To suffer in slience is one of the great punishments of this world. Sigh........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home