Friday, May 27, 2005

Not much today....Memorial Day weekend...again!

A very dull day. Not much to write about at all. Oh sure...Memorial Day weekend is here...but there is little to do that does not cost money. I sure wish I could speak to Alma...for it was this same time 13 years ago when I took a trip in my truck from Glynco, Georgia to Disney World...Daytona Beach and the Florida Keys. I was told that she had went to Disney World at the same time with several friends. Of course I did not see her. For some odd reason...she apparently did not go with her best friend...Eloisa. I have always wondered why she did not.

I wonder if she has to work all this holiday...or maybe she has vacation time to use. Sigh......it is tough being the Anakin Skywalker of the 21st century. I would give anything just to hear her voice once again. Even just to see her in a recent photograph would be most satisfying.

If I weren't such a damn coward...I would just call down there and find out the scoop once and for all. But with another pending hearing before the EEOC...the last thing I need is to be accused of doing something illegal.
If you have been keeping up with my saga...then you know what my luck is...absolutely rotten.

Any suggestions from anyone? I really have to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home