Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day 2005

So here I sit at my cousin's place getting ready for BBQ tri-tips. It is now 6:15pm. I was very surprised when I had an old round radio which sold on ebay for 90 bucks. Not bad...when you I picked it up for free. I bought an old Crosley 515 radio for $35 and will use it to repair another one I have. Between the 2...I hope to get a good one to sell on ebay. The old crosley radios were made in 1932.

Now that I am waitng for dinner...I am wondering what Alma is having for today's dinner. I am sure it is good. I can't believe I still love her as much as I do...but I do. I sure hope she has a great Memorial Day! Just think...in just a few days from now...it would have been the last time I saw her "13 years ago" that is. Sigh....love stinks.

To her...I send my best wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home