Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Last Day of May

So here it is the last day of May. I am sitting at my computer here at my cousin's office. I was just on the phone with the TSA Office of Civil Rights...again...trying to find out why it has taken 6 months to finalize my separation and get my pay for my annual leave and TSP. I still have not even gotten my SF-50 yet. The lady I spoke to tried to get me to use Alternative Dispute Resolution. I told her I would consider it.

The usual delays and crapola. Same old...same old. This stuff is just never going to end. To top it off...my landlady comes back from Poland today...and she will be on the warpath. We don't call her the "Queen of Krakow" for nothing. I guess it doesn't help being several thousand dollars behind in rent. Thank you Uncle Sam once again. My destitution continues.

Some great last day of May huh? And to think...just 2 more days to go that I attended the IOBTC graduation ceremony...13 years ago that is. It was also the last time I saw Alma...for whom my love has never waned.

Sigh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home