Monday, April 25, 2005

Torn up streets...tickets galore!

There is nothing like getting up Monday morning and finding out the the street you usually park at...is all torn up. Not just one side...nooooo...but both sides have been closed off to parking. It is bad enough trying to park in the ghetto area I live in to begin with...but to eliminate that much parking is unreal. The signs say it will be this way for at least a week. The parking NAZI's are still out giving tickets like there was no tomorrow. I noticed that the "wealthy" folks never have to put up with this kind of B.S.

I have had my car towed 2 times in the last 2 years...and how many parking tickets have I gotten...I don't remember. The signs say they are putting in new sidewalks...and I suppose that is fine...but they should have done one side of the street at a time. Not both! Grade A jackasses work for the City of Long Beach.

For those of you out there in small town America...be glad you don't live in a crappy metropolis like LA. Parking sucks and the traffic sucks! I sure miss the peace and tranquility that small town life brings. I grew up in a small town of about 14,000 people myself. I sure miss that slower pace of life.

Damn politicians anyway...of course...they never have to worry about living in the ghettos and barrios. I wonder how many tickets I will accumulate before they get this project done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home