Thursday, April 21, 2005

Springtime Serenade

Since it is spring...and we all know spring brings love and romance...I guess I should enter my rendition of the Springtime Serenade.

To ever whom the nighthawk calls... as moonshine spreads it's glow
When all that was frozen solid...from winter's mighty blow.

To ears that may be deaf...from howling winds of fury
I stand atop the mountain pass...that you should not yet worry.

The time has come for long lost love...to melt its' heart of ice
That in the wonder of this season...rebirth...is the spice of life.

With the time it takes the heavens... to undo what winter has done
The months of waiting patiently...give to us another day...of laughter yet to come.

When butterflys flap their wings...in the light of spring's advance
Should we not now look to them...and delight of past romance.

As comes the months ahead of us...in times of uncertain fate
It brings to me the comfort I know...that Springtime thaws the hate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home