Saturday, April 16, 2005

What Would She Want?

That is a question I ponder most everyday. What would she want...that is...what in the world would she want most. Of course I am speaking of that person I still hold the flame for. I ask myself this question...not knowing the answer. Is she as happy as she should be? Has her life been as fulfilling as it should be? Does she have secret dreams known only to herself? Questions I wish I knew the answer to. But I do not know...nor does it seem likely I will in the near future.
I can only guess and surmise at what may be...not what is. I look at the past...process the information as I knew it...and make rough estimates from there. Based on my own experiences and beliefs...I construe the best possible scenario out of many possible events.

There really is no logic to this process...just feelings...longings...and emotion.
Scientific...it is not. But I operate in the world of emotion...as I am an emotional
being driven by illogical reason. Why do I torture myself so? Well...love is a very powerful emotion...one that can control even the most disciplined person.
So it is with me. My emotional attachment to her still holds true after all this time. When I saw her virtual double at Fox 2 days ago...it only served to renew the ties which bind me. I can't help but believe that she still thinks of me from time to time. To have an experience such as that which happened to us 13 years ago...is something never to be forgotten.

If she has any thought of me left...I would like to think that it was of good times, rather than bad. If she has any feelings for me left...I would like to think they are as strong as mine have been all these years. Maybe someday she will reveal to me what she wants most in the world...maybe not. But it can never be said that I lost the faith....Vaya con Dios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home