Friday, April 15, 2005

Mail the taxes time!

I'm off to the post office to drop off my cursed taxes. Can you believe it...I actually owe those blood sucking leaches money this year. My adjusted income was not much over 4 grand...and I still have to pay. I hope Oprah, Trump and Gates can sleep well at night. Ridiculous is my word for it. I know illegal aliens who made 5 times the money I did last year...at least someone gets to live the "American Dream". God knows it is not a large segment of the population of citizens here.

What a hypocracy we live in. I couldn't even count the number of military veterans living on benches, or under bridges here in LA...while there are an estimated 4 million illegal aliens living in LA County...most of whom have some type of income...and a roof over their heads. Don't forget about the free education and medical for themselves and their kids. I wonder why homeless veterans don't get this treatment. It is a disgusting shame and our politicians should be utterly embarrassed to let this happen. Typical spoiled fat cats...as long as they don't have to deal with abject poverty...then in their minds...it dosn't really exist.

Bah...humbug...stinking rotten taxes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home