Thursday, April 14, 2005

Back From Fox Studios

I just got back from Fox Studios in Studio City (near Hollywood). Drove right into the set lot and went to the commissary arera. Pretty cool, we were right next to where "The Simpson's" are produced at. Saw alot of cast members from Fox shows...and a lot of outstanding women. A good day...nice and warm. They even fed us lunch...a BBQ. Damn nice of them for doing that. I went to their employee store and got a Simpsons beach bash freezer mug. Basically a clear plastic mug which has Homer swimming around trying to grab floating cans of Duff beer. It's great. They also had some actual Simpsons art production cells for sale...but the cheapest started at $400. Too rich for my blood. The most expensive one was $1,500.

Wouldn't you know it. One woman who showed up to talk to us looked very similar to my old flame. Even her first name was the same. It was remarkable how closely they resembled each other. Same build...petite. Same length hair...eyes...smile etc. Like deja vu all over again. I was instantly transported back in time as her likeness jarred my memories from their slumber. I felt those same familiar feelings surge forth...as if it were really her standing in front of me. I can tell you with truth...my heart pounded...my palms sweated and my body trembled. Yes...after 13 years she still has that kind of effect over me. Guess I'll be caught up in her reverie for the next few days...at least! Sigh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home