Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sorry...still no Photos

I am having a real hard time getting the blog pic software to work correctly. I think one of the problems may be my proxy server. If that is the case...then the Hello and Picasa programs are not supporting proxy servers at this time...so I am told. I hope they hurry up and add support so I can post pics. I am sure some of you would like to see a few of the "action shots" of the the wreck I witnessed yesterday. Sorry...there is no blood and gore.

If anyone knows how to get pics posted on Blogger without having to use the Picasa and Hello programs...I would sure love to hear abou it.

Oh...I found a Luna moth yesterday. What is a Luna moth...you may ask. They are quite beautiful large moths that are light green in color. They have wingspans of perhaps 6 inches or more. The males have large antenna for finding the females through pheromones. This particular one was on the side of a building where I live. A big male. The color was amazing...almost irridescent green. I can see why they are called Luna moths...as their color gives off an almost moonlight glow. I looked at it for awhile...even held it...then let it go about it's way. A most impressive creature.

Too bad I didn't remember to get a couple of photos of it. Luna moth...hmmm...reminds me now of a certain girl I used to know...yes...the same one. Mysterious...beautiful...glowing...and radiant. I can see the similarities. The way-back machine is working again Mr. Peabody and I am the first passenger on board! Sigh.......

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home