Friday, April 08, 2005

Another Day

I really don't know what is wrong with blogger.com, but it is almost impossible to post anything. This has been a problem for 2 days now. I hope they get it fixed soon. Anyway...
the last several days have been leading up to the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. This CART style race is murder for the residents who live by it. For 3 days there is nothing but the whining and droning of the cars. I try and disappear because of the noise and the people. The traffic is a real nightmare.

The weather here is OK, but a little windy and chilly. I sure am glad spring is here...and summer will be even better. The last week has been kind of a blue week for me. Between my financial mess...and the snails pace of my problems with Social Security, Workers Compensation and TSA...it is quite draining. Slowly the government is wearing me down. Eroding my will to fight...hoping I will just fade away forever. Then I had to shell out 100 bucks just to get my phone turned back on. Not much fun at all. I guess they figure if they wait me out long enough...maybe I'll die before they have to do anything. I don't plan on giving them that satisfaction. But...it is getting much more difficult to keep my head above water...so to speak. The financial pressure is the greatest. It is not easy living in LA with no income.

It is fortunate that I have this site to turn to. It is a great way for me to escape the problems I have...even if just for a little while. I have a forum in which to air my thoughts. I find that I feel better after I post. I can explain myself to those who would care. It is also an avenue for me to communicate with people who have known me over the years. Since I cannot contact directly the one I still love...for unfortunate reasons...it is a good way to get across what I think and feel without forcing myself on her. It is her choice if she wants to read what I have written...as it should be. If she should happen to read the pages I post...it is not my intent to offend. I encourage her...and all who stop by...to please keep doing so. It makes me feel better knowing that at least someone cares enough to take time out of their day to read my thoughts. Being of the artistic mind and soul...it is my window to the world. Sometimes what I write is brutally frank...but that is my nature...I will not sugar coat what I say for anyone. I would expect the same of anyone else.

Yes...it is just another day if the life of a reluctant rebel...like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home