Monday, March 28, 2005

HOW I SPENT EASTER

I had a change of plans for Easter...as I was going to go over to my cousin's. They went to some friends of theirs, so I got an invite to my friends house. My best friend has the best in-laws. I have been to their place many times...and have always felt like part of the family. His wife was born Mexicali...so their whole family really knows how to cook good food. The carne was super today...the best I have had in eons. So too was the pollo, frijoles and homemade salsa verde. Excellent dinner. His wife makes the best chile rellanos also. I could practically live over their just for the food. I even eat the posale and menudo, which I never used to touch.

Had a good time and got to swing the pinata for the kids to bust open. After dinner...my friend and his daughter both had a birthday party...then we watched the Lakers...lose again! How pitiful they are this year. Eight losses in a row. I am almost ashamed to say they are my team. The evening ended up with everyone watching a dvd...Soul Plane...very funny movie.

This Sunday I believe we are all going to Disneyland for the day...can't wait to try the Indiana Jones ride, Splash Mountain
and a few others. Should be a fun time. Well...that is how I spent my Easter Sunday. Not a bad day at all. I wish I could have spent it with a certain girl from Arizona and her family instead...but sometimes you have to make due with what you have. Maybe someday...but yesterday was not that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home