Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What More Can I Do?

That is the question that I would like to ask of all who have been my aquaintences over the years. Does anyone out there in cyberspace know who I am? I would assume that a few know who I am and have read this blog. News travels fast on the web. I am just curious as to whom may have visited my humble site. I am honored by those people that have stopped and took the time to read my stories and poetry. It makes my days much better knowing that at least a few souls have at least a passing interest in my works.

As you have guessed by now...I am not shy on this board and do not mind sharing my thoughts and emotions. I find that interaction....even if it is one sided.....is better than saying nothing at all. I expect any visitors to please not be shy either. If you have complaints of my beliefs....please state so. If you think I am full of bullshit.....let me have it. It is only with interaction of the audience, can I get a true bearing the effectiveness of my words to draw emotion.

There is one visitor I want to thank in particular for spending so much time reading my blog. Of course....I do not know who it is, but whoever it is.....they seem to find my material interesting.
I appreciate your interest in my words, thoughts and feelings. I hope that what I write has some meaning for you. I will try and keep you interested as much as possible. If there is something that you think may help my blog....ideas, questions or just curiosity.....by all means please tell me. I am always open to suggestions. My postings have a comments section at the end of each....and you need not sign up to post. Any comments would be very appreciated.

Again....I want to thank all who stop by my sparse blog....and take their valuable time to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home