Tuesday, March 15, 2005

To Stand Upon the Edge of Time

It is with this thought, that do I fall.
Time is the enemy.... of us all.
Never let the clock win too fast.
That should your soul....do time outlast.

The wall is high upon this place,
Like unto them.....should time race.
When comes upon the dearth of fate,
Should not you rise and contemplate.

To stand upon the edge of time.
For thy tears, should not they come.
When I think of you.....my loved one.
Lost forever in my heart.
Always close....but worlds apart.

To always stand upon the edge of reason.
The cold wind blows in this vengeful season.
Never to forget the hate.
The words hurt more than time can take.

It is with this I feel the pain.
My laughter gone, my soul ashamed.
Your eyes were dark, like endless pools.
The tears of when I think of you.

Endless nights....alone in time.
It is my punishment, that I do find.
For fate and time are one of the same.
They steal my dreams, my heart, my soul.
Robbers of whom I do not I know.

Blinded by the emotions I feel.
The time is now....or never will.
Love may last a thousand years.
But our frail bodies do not heal.

Time is precious....like the sun.
It gives us life....but just as equal.
It brings forth death...like some bad sequel.
Fleeting moments caught in flight.
These things we fear...in long dark nights.

So as I go upon my way.
I look to you and hope to say.
Never leave the words hate undone.
Not to cry and then off run.

My life is but a grain of sand.
Without you here, my time's at hand.
For fate does plot in most heinous ways.
A parting shot that comes to stay.

Blood of saints and sinners flow.
Far be it for me, to judge your soul.
For in your heart, body and mind.
Are your thoughts, emotions, and fears I find.

The time is soon upon our choices.
For not much longer, can we hear our voices.
When all is silent...dead and gone.
No matter more....our thoughts of long.

To stand upon the edge of time.
And feel thy mighty words you state.
As if it were your lasting hate.

I ask your forgiveness...just this once.
No matter who was wrong, or right.
The end is coming, as sure as fate.
So many more feelings, than I can state.

To stand upon the edge of time.
And see your face, your eyes, your hair.
To hear your voice speak so fair.
I knew what was, so long ago.

But now it has been many years past.
To hold a grudge this long, can't last.
Some day I hope your mind to change.
Far better to heal, than continue the pain.

That is my wish..if ever I had.
To heal the rift, the feelings of bad.
Our wounds of old...to mend them now.
To make our words again a vow.

To stand upon the edge of time.
And throw back pain that broke our lives.
Again to renew the feelings once felt.
It is my hope, your cold heart to melt.

To stand upon the edge of time.
And proudly proclaim...all is just fine.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home