Saturday, March 12, 2005

Environmental Fair and Stuff.

Well, I just got back from doing a little help for my cousin at an Environmental Fair in the city of Arcadia. The place is called the LA Arboretum. There were lots of people there. I gave a class this morning to about 40 people. It lasted only a little over an hour. People are mainly interested in backyard composting and worm composting......for their gardens and lawns. I help out when needed....as I have done the last 7 years. It is never very long....and the pay is very little. Several times a year at most. But it beats nothing.

It is nice to be able to talk to people who interested in recycling and conserving resources. It takes my mind off of the troubles I have to face each day......the love I lost.....my career. For a few hours I can escape the harsh realities of the existence that I live.
It is better than just sitting around......getting depressed. The day started out overcast.....but cleared aound 12:30pm. Nice and sunny after that.

So what else is new? Not much....just the same old stuff. The same struggles......the same news.....the drama. It never seems to change much. I can see that it is going to another very long year. Maybe I will win the lotto LOL. Yeah......and pigs will fly tomorrow.
I drove the hell out of my 1988 prelude SI today......hitting about 90 on the 605 freeway......and can you believe it......there were still cars passing me. It is like the Indy 500 when the freeways aren't clogged up. Well......that's all for now. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home