Saturday, March 05, 2005

INTRODUCTION TO EPISODE 2 - THE PHOENIX OF MY SOUL

Good day to all. I am starting this second episode off much more slowly than did I the first one. The reason for this is because...the end is still undetermined. The final fate will not be known for some time.....but that's how these things play out. I can say that there will be weeks without entries....so other topics will be covered. Like before....you will know when new chapters have been written by the title.

This story involves a second chapter in my life.....a stage born from the fire and death of the Twin Tower attacks on 9/11. For without that tragedy.....there would have been no second chances for me. Out of the death of thousands.....did I receive a reprieve from the persecution of the empire. My redemption came on the heels of that attack.....little was I to know, however, what the cost would be. In this world.....there are no free rides. We must all pay a price for what we do....and so it was with me. But for over a decade I would have hope once again to embark on a path I had not seen in so long. To experience a rebirth of the death of 10 years past.

And so begins the this second episode.....The Phoenix of my Soul.
As did that mythical bird of old....did I rise out of the ashes of the destruction and waste of that supreme act of terror. Fate would again intercede.....where I thought no hope and salvation could live. For in the ashes of that destruction.....did a second opportunity to appease the empire arrive. A chance to fulfill an oath to my country, an allegence to my flag, a faith to my God.
Yes....it was to be another chapter.....an episode...a saga of which my hopes and dreams rode on the back of fate. And as I knew too well already....fate had not been kind. It was just a matter of time. So it began...on September 11, 2001. The day of terror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home