Monday, February 21, 2005

Today's Ramblings

Another day and the rain is relentless here in Los Angeles. To tell you the truth....I am sick of it. Seattle has had about 6 inches, but we have had over 31 inches for the same time period. It really is getting old. I can see why Seattle has the highest suicide rate in the nation.

Well.....come Wednesday.....I have to go with my cousins to Silver Lake, Washington. A wedding. My cousin's daughter is getting married. Not really looking forward to it....as we are driving straight through. My aunt and uncle live there and it is close to Mt. Saint Helens....you know....the volcano. They have a nice place up there and it is near a small lake....also the area is covered with timber.
I was there a couple of years ago and we went fishing in my uncle's boat. Caught one catfish...but one of my cousins stepped on it and the dorsal spine went deep into his foot. He bled all over the boat.
We tried to tell him not to wear berkenstocks. I guess he learned a valuable lesson that day.

Not much else is going on today. The usual. I won't be back in LA until Sunday....so I won't have any updates till then. I hope everyone is having a good Presidents day. Have a good week and I'll be here again next Sunday or Monday. Later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home