Monday, February 14, 2005

EPILOG Volume 1

Thus ends this story and its' 3 Episodes. I cannot say when I will start on Volume 2.....as it is ongoing.....and I would not want to start prematurely. Could be a week, or it could be a year. Whatever fate decides. I hope you enjoyed that first volume.....as it took alot of effort to write it. Please try and remember that I am writing of my experiences, from my own point of view as I felt then and now. It is not meant to be neutral.....or a fact finding mission. It was the story of my own personal tragedy written through my eyes. All the events however, actually did occur. And if you are curious....yes.....my love for "Anna" has not dimmed. I finally worked up enough courage to write her a letter asking for forgiveness....will she respond.....only fate knows the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home