Sunday, February 06, 2005

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Well, here it is.....another superbowl Sunday. I really have no favorites this year, as long as I can hit a couple of numbers on the football pool. I will be going to my cousin's soon....for the party.
Alone again.....as has been my fate for the last 12 years, Sure, I have a few friends and family....but it is not the same...is it? My life has never been the same since those events I experienced back then. I have never desired another partner....or soulmate....since I lost her back then. I know it is not good to dwell on such things that can never be....but, I just cannot get over the hurt....the pain. I cannot forgive myself. Maybe some day...but I don't know just when. That will be up to God. So...as I go through another year of disappointment and hurt, I will try and carry on as I have done so many years. I just wanted to get that off my chest....before I get lost in the superbowl...the munchies...and the beer. I hope you all have a good superbowl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home