Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ghost Stories - Part 2

Now that I am on the subject of ghost stories....here is another beauty. I was 17 years old and we were at another house. My mother, my sister and I were home. Around midnight....my mom called me to come outside and listen. For some odd reason...I froze with fear. She said I turned ghost white...like dead white. I didn't move for nearly 5 minutes. When I finally "snapped" out of it. I then heard what she was talking about. As loud as anything....sounding as if it were coming from everwhere....was the most horrible labored breathing you could imagine.....like something was slowly dying. It was so loud. At least 15 neighbors came out and we looked for it...with spotlights...cars....flashlights. There were plenty of witnesses. So the labored breathing....slow and agonizing....went on for over an hour and a half. It felt cold...and had no point of origin. Finally, when it ended, it let out one last heavy sigh....and was never more. My mother told me she had never seen anyone turn so white and petrified before.....as I did that night. No one ever found out what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home