Tuesday, January 18, 2005

IN MEMORY OF BILLIE MOXLEY

If you are keeping up with my slowly unfolding story, then you may recognize this name. This person was my favorite instuctor when I was at the INS academy. She was classy, kind and well read. I respected her greatly. It was sad day when I was notified that she had been murdered! Apparently, unknown suspects entered her home on St. Simon Island sometime in 1994 and shot her, point blank, 4 times. She died at the scene. I was so shocked when I learned of this tragedy in 1997. To my knowledge, the suspects have never been found and the motive remains unknown. For some odd reason, I have never found any mention of her death in the media or any search engine on the internet. She does appear on the Social Security Death Index. In memory of her belated and untimely passing from this world...I give my condolences to her family and her friends....of which I like to think I was one. May she rest in peace.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey brother, I'm real sorry. No wonder you're taking this so hard. I don't really know what to say, except she sounds like the kind of lady who would want you to move forward. Again, sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home