Monday, January 17, 2005

Introduction to my story "ALL THAT WAS, WOULD BE NO MORE"

This one's going to be a little dicey. If you have a penchant for love and drama stories, read on, but if not, better check out other blogs. I have buried feelings of guilt, regret and love, deep in my inner sanctum, for over 12 years (Where was that time machine then, or now?). This story involves a once promising career in the employ of the American empire; 2 female friends, a male rival..... and one overly sensitive, and foolish, nice guy.......you get all the ingredients of a classic Greek tragedy. Lastly, add an exotic location in beautiful Georgia......home to no-see-ums, chiggers, black biting flys and sticky humidity. This is my Tragedy, my Iliad, my Romeo and Juliet.....the life I have suffered all these years. This is my story of the greatest tragedy and trauma I have ever known.....and of my greatest mistakes, failures and misfortunes. This is the story of a man who flew too close to the flame of love......lost his way......and paid the price. This is a story of a humble man who fought for his redemption, salvation, forgiveness and equality from the most powerful government in the world. But in the end......forgiveness was not to be found. My sin....love....not lust, not greed, not malice......but love.

It is going to take a number of chapters to get through this story.....as this is the struggle of my life over more than 12 years. It is a saga that continues to this day. Please be patient, and I will post new chapters as I get them written. The entire story is called "ALL THAT WAS, WOULD BE NO MORE", it consists of 3 Episodes. I am calling the first Episode, "MY SOUL OF THE MOON - Guilt, Regret and Love". When you see this title on future posts....another chapter has been written. Hey, it's better than watching some fake "reality TV" show. Wouldn't you rather read about some real schmuck throwing his life away in the name of love and see the consequences of his actions. But unlike all the sugar coated Disney fairy tale endings they have.....this story has far more tragic results.

To be continued...............





1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, go for it. Why not? Maybe you can get a book of this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home