Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well...it was worth a try.

Zippo...nada...zilch. No response of any kind or from anyone (spam not included), regarding my plea to Alma. Does she even have the internet? I just don't know. Presumably she does...and I did put down this blog address on the letter I sent back in February...provided she ever got it.

Too many unanswered questions floating around out there. If I were not such a big coward...I would just call down there and find out once and for all. The thought of getting in more trouble with the feds just makes my stomach turn. Believe me...when you have been as despised by uncle sam as much as I have...things that would have been easy are now very difficult.

As much as I am still in love with her...I am as equally afraid of what the government would do to me if they could hang some trumped up charge on me. I mean...it has been 14 years since my troubles with the government began. Trust me...I can gaurantee that once they get a file on you...it never, ever goes away. They may say it will to your face; but let something happen in 2, 5, 15 or even 20 years later...and that "secret" file will mysteriously reappear.

This is my quagmire....my quicksand...my time vortex. Each and every day. I can only hope that if she is reading this...she can understand my limitations and restraints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home