Sunday, October 30, 2005

Alma. How can you say nothing?

I really can't understand it. If you have ever read this blog...you know what I have been through and how I still feel for you. Yet...I have heard not a word from you. If you hate me...that I can understand...but I cannot know for sure. Let me know for certain...so I can move on. But your continued silence is not letting me. I feel trapped in a void...long removed from reality. Whenever I even think of the past...my soul refuses to let your memory die. The tears you shed are etched in stone upon my heart.

I ask for nothing in return other than what you would want me to do. If you have ever visited this site...if you have ever received the letter and drawing I sent you in February...if anyone else has ever told you about this site and what is in it...please then, tell what you want me to do. Yes...I am that stupid. Most guys are when it comes to women and love. I just can't move on...and you could help me greatly by just a little note, letter, call...anything. If I knew what you
were feeling, how your life has been...are you happily married etc. I could try and put an end to the daily suffering over you I feel each day.

My healing has never even started...let alone found an end. Maybe you have completely healed and moved on...and I wish you the best. But I have not and I need you to allow me to do so. If you want to curse me for a thousand years...I understand...but at least let me know that.

I don't know how you feel today about me...but I know how you felt for me those many years ago. Either way...could you...or a friend/family member...please convey to me what I need to hear. Good or bad...I am prepared for either. I only ask this much...I do not think it is overly burdensome to ask this much. I would rather know the final answer than go on living my life caught in this time vortex.

If you have any humanity left in your heart for me...this is all I ask.

Sigh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home