Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Landlady is back...unfortunately!

Well...the day of dread has finally arrived. The ultra-rich landlady (slumlord) has returned from a 5 month stay at her "away" home in Poland. I was informed last night by the de facto apartment manager that they were issued an order to serve me with a 3 day notice to pay or quit ASAP. Obviously I don't have access to about 4 grand in rent...so that won't be an option.
That being said...I can expect the eviction process to kick in shortly thereafter. The mean streets of LA are looking more like a reality each day. My options are few. I can probably delay forced eviction for 3 or 4 weeks...but after that...it's all downhill from there.

I really want to thank TSA for working me so hard I permanently injured my back. I also want to thank the Department of Labor, Office of Workers Compensation Program, for coldly and unjustifiably cutting off all of my compensation benefits after only paying for 2 months back in 2003. Further kudos go to the Social Security Administration for continually denying my disability claims. To all these agencies...I want to thank you for sending me to the ranks of the homeless. Additional accolades go to Kaiser Permanente...who terminated all of my health care benefits so I can't afford to see a doctor, therapist or anyone else for my problems. A real nice way to treat a former civil servant and military veteran. Meanwhile...please make sure that you continue to set up illegal aliens with homes, jobs and education.

Some merry f*cking Christmas this is going to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home