Thursday, October 20, 2005

Is anyone from my INS class even on the web?

It would certainly make you wonder. I have been typing away at this blog for nearly a year...and so far as I know...not a single person from IOBTC 126 has ever read it. I would have thought in this day and age most people were online at some time. To my knowledge...none have ever left even anonymous comments to my postings. I wonder what gives here? Maybe they just don't have the time. It seems strange though...as I would have thought at the very least...someone would have laid in a barrage of hate mail against me. So...if you are out there...Class IOBTC 126...go ahead and fire away. I can take it. Of course...I would rather find at least neutral comments...who wouldn't?

I know people read this thing...but since all are anonymous...could be anyone. It's OK...I am not going to respond to anyone with venom. It would be nice to know how everyone is doing...nearly 14 years after graduation. Are you still with CBP? Have you moved on elsewhere? Since my back injury at TSA...I have little to look foward to except my blog and the few hobbies I have.
Don't be shy...I certainly am not.

If you have visited this blog...I want to say "thanks" I really appreciate it. Drop by anytime.

And if you are Alma or Eloisa...please feel free to unload if you want to. I deserve whatever comments you have...so let me have it!

And if you are Alma...well...what can I say. I still can't stop loving you. Of course...you already know that...especially if you have read many of the postings I have put on this blog.

Hmmm....Alma...what a great name. I still owe you a fishing trip...in case you have forgotten.

Sigh................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home