Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So much hate in this world!!!!

I suppose I should not be surprised. It amazes me just how long some people can hold in hatred. I just receved an email from a gentleman whom I ran across on a CBP forum. All I did was ask him if he could relay a message to a classmate, Nancy S., asking if I could get a copy of the graduation photograph from the FLETC. Mine were lost in a fire at a storage building. We both attended the same class in 1992. She apparently was very negative at the request...and according to the messenger...very firm.

Why do some people have to be like that? Out of all the people at the FLETC course only I suffered the consequences of what happened there. Only I lost my career and my love. Only I lost everything. I don't understand why she still habors so much virulent hatred. Out of all the people at that place...I have the most reasons to be bitter and vengeful...but I am not! I have never held any of the people there in contempt and hatred. Life is way too short to be filled with so much rage after nearly 15 years have passed. But I guess some people are just like that.

No wonder the world is in constant tumoil...and wars continue to be waged. No wonder crime is rampant...and people starve. Humanity is not ready for heaven...so long as some people can never forgive. It saddens me to no end.

Sigh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home