Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The lull between the storms

Ever have one of those days when you have a lull between storms. That has been me the last few days. Not much going on...just waiting for the next crisis to hit. Who knows what it will be? Most probably it will involve a financial matter. But anything is possible. Rest assured...some calamity will crop up soon enough. I am not speaking of a national disaster...but rather my own personal disaster. My life is filled with such personal emergencies. Short relative periods of peace and calm...followed by long periods of distress and agony. So here I sit...intently listening for the harbinger of doom to visit once again. Oh...it will happen...as sure as the sun rises. Will it be a small emergency...or DEFCON 5. "Happy, happy...joy, joy!"...Ren and Stimpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home